Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Favorites..so far







Jon and I have declared this The Summer of Fun. Graduate school is over for me and a huge engineering job Jon worked on for a year and a half is complete. We're ready to enjoy our extra time. So far some of our favorites are:

1.Veggies from our garden. I've thrown them in soup, salads, casseroles. They are delicious and I'm obsessed with watching them grow.

2. This diet sparking Oceanspray drink. Since I'm not a soda drinker but love a tasty carbonated beverage I'm always on the look out for a delicious treat. This hits the spot and is only 2 bucks for a pack of 4!

3. Grilled pizza! Jon and I make this almost every week. We tweak it and put together wild combinations of ingredients (some from the garden). We've even started making our own dough. We love it.

The Summer of Fun is off to a superb start!





No comments:

Post a Comment